Saturday, January 11, 2014

An Attempted Pictorial Dictionary of my Wilderlands

Barbarian

Goblins

Elf, Northern

Dwarf

Amazon

Wizard

Druid

Evil High Priest
Dark Elf (male)

Dark Elf (female)

Ghinorians (of Damkina)

Alryans (CSIO)

Tharabians

Karaks

Skandiks

Viridians (common soldiers)

Viridian (Black Adder)

Thieves

Orc

Ogres

Troll

Ghul

Ruins (Kelnorian)

Ruins (Ancients)

Dungeon

Orichalcans 

Ghinorans (Lenap)

\
Ruins (Orichalcan)


Gods (small)

Ranger

Ghoul

Statue (animate)

Ruins (Elven)

Cleric

Minotaur

Wizard (high level)

Hydra

Viridians (archers with "magic" arrows)

3 comments:

  1. I know very little about the Wilderlands setting, so I don't know how much tweaking/re-imaging you're doing, but I like these pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With the differences in James MishIer's and Rob ConIey's versions, I think it's difficuIt to teII how much this comes from the originaI source vs the imagination.

      Delete